WARNING: You are not connected to the Overkiller Klub, your score and the artworks you will unlock will not be saved. You will be able to load a previously started game though (if your browser allows cookies).HOW TO PLAY
This Overkiller Gamebook will allow you to be the infamous hitman Lancelot Dupuis, by making your own choices which will change the story!
Here's a few informations to help you understand how the game works and how to enjoy it at its max:
- You can, at any time, go backward in the story, thanks to the extra-temporal credits invented by some guy named Professor Doom... You just have to click on the arrow at the top left of the text. But be carefull, you only have three credits! Some says that the professor had left a way to unlock more, but only pullups champions knows about it...
- If by any chance you die (don't worry, it happens to everybody eventually!) or if you leave the website, you will be able to go back where you were (just before your death if you died...). But some situations are hopeless, even miracles have their limits...
- Every choices you make or hits you take will have consequences on the story. A flick could kill you if 20 pages earlier you barely survived a terrible car crash.
- Your score will be decided by the highlights of your journey. I heard Overkiller got 666 points, but you don't have to follow his footsteps! Live you own story, and share your best highlights with your friends! (they're fun and we need the publicity)
- If you're logged to the Overkiller Klub, your score may appear in the Hall of Fame and all the artworks you'll see will be saved and usable as avatar pictures! You'll have to die a fair amount of times to get them all!
- Your choices will allow you to live very different stories: there is 50 way to die, 5 more or less happy endings and about 228 “pages” with many declinations of some of them… In short, we worked our asses off so you could play a good amount of times! So, most of all, please enjoy yourself
- If you see some bugs or typo, please tell us, we love feedback!